Monday 27 October 2008

DEEPAVALI

Deepavali

A dwell Dom of peace for a long return journey

One more short travel of 10 minutes duration in 101,The Manor park bus. Thus an end for the day of busy scheduled. Only anticipation!

Punctuality and Planning! I have seen no other place like this nation to practise punctuality and planning. They practice this even to have rest and to relax. But I relax here and there knowingly and unknowingly.

Punctuality, the perfectionist in the kingdom of death
Planning, the sarcastic hero in the drama of life’s events

Swiping the wonderful key of Oyster card I came out of the tube(Tube train )Station. Along scattered the rushing mass into four parts of the directions
Heard then an unusual sound of shooting. But it did not scare anybody and no one had any terrifying odd expressions…

“Are they used to this?”
“No never…
The twinkling stars in the black sky, the popping spring lights
My God! It’s been long days since I had a glimpse over the sky! The disappearing glittering light!

Someone at my back murmered,”Excuse me please”.

Oh! It seems that I was obstructing someone’s way …

You know, Hindu’s are celebrating Deepavali
Deepavali, a festival of lights the reminding words of a stranger
Stranger, an English man

*X* *X* *X*


Go, go and get some more crackers for another 30 rupees also. If not you have to wait another long one more year to experience the excitement of this festival of lights. Lights of purity! Long wait of days, months,……………..My goodness I rushed to my favourite Thankapannan’s corner petty shop.

An assorted mix of different crackers beautifully packed in a big newspaper cone. The glowing radiance of sparkling crackers in fullness
Fullness in my eyes and heart
(Near and dear ones play makes all looking eyes of elders) ????
Sweets sounds of playing children, bursting sounds of crackers, etc.
The real ambiance of Deepavali
The peeping smile of blinking stars behind the dark veil!
When eyes closed feel as if a musical instruments playing at its own without the will of the performer concern.
Mom, Dad, sister, brother, friends, relatives ……..The tone of love built in the feel of lights.

Had waited in patience to celebrate the mood of lights

100days,50 days, 25 days,10,5,2,……..However, today I realised this festival day of lights from an English gentleman.

With no one to say and share, the cracking lights are enjoying in the sky, creating tiny but heartfelt pains and dropping tears.

The lights in the sky, someone’s deepavali

Yes, I know dear, Deepavalli the festival of lights; I murmured in silence to myself.

No comments: